Lagom is a Swedish word
that does not have an exact translation into many other languages. It means
something like: "just right", or "exactly enough, not too much nor too
little." Sometimes it is even used as "Enough, but barely so". It is a very
convenient word and I miss it when I speak other languages (i.e. Dutch and
English), but I hope non-Swedes will realize the beauty of this word and
will start using it. [pronunciation of "lagom", mp3]
Nevertheless, this web site is merely meant as a repository for the
few things I'd like to share with the world.
- LCD monitor calibration and testing
- Looking for a new LCD monitor? Use these test images to reveal the
differences between monitors.
- Stuff for the LaTeX document preparation
[Web of Science--bibTeX conversion]
[Adobe Garamond with math symbols]
- Scientific homepage
- Scientific homepage.
- Linux tools
- Convenient small things for Linux.
[shell and perl-scripts]
- Web server stuff
[HK's PHP captcha]
[Analysis of a PHP exploit]
Avantslash slashdot-to-mobile converter
- Various writings on microphones
Swedish language (in Dutch)
- (Dutch-Swedish dictionary)
- Ellenbogen Förmedling
- (in Swedish)
See contact page.